I am in love with my instant pot. When I had my son I was a full time graduate student and then I started to work. I didn't know how to fit in cooking for our family as well as be a working mom. This pot has been a life saver. We would go out to eat 4 out of 7 days of the week before. Not only was it unhealthy but super expensive. I can cook anything I want in here and it's super fast. I just throw everything in and it does the cooking for me. Chicken soup which used to take me about an hour and a half to make before, only takes me 20-30 minutes. Check out our sister site, "Instapot for the Tot" for great kid-friendly recipes! Click here
TOP 5 REASONS I LOVE THE INSTANT POT
1. It does the cooking for me and I don't have to babysit it.
2. I can make anything I want in it from desserts to soups to stews.
3. It actually SAVES me money. We decreased going out to eat from 4 times a week to ZERO (except special occasions)
4. It cooks fast! I decreased my cooking time from an hour and a half to 20-30 minutes when making soup. That's a huge difference when you're a mom.
5. It helps me cook healthy, delicious, and nutritious meals for my whole family!