Who knew that finding a lunch box for a three year old could be such a complicated task? Honestly, his school was starting in a couple of days and I was rushing from store to store trying to get the best option. I wanted it to be easy to use and fun for him. Being part of different mommy Facebook groups (my favorite is Cooking for Kiddoes) I saw all of these fancy lunches being packed and uploaded pictures to the site. I wanted to make cool lunches like that for my little one and only the best lunchbox would let me be so creative.
He is not allowed to have any characters especially his favorite super heroes on the lunch box so I had to choose something he still would like without them. After searching and searching for a couple of days I finally found the perfect solution! The PlanetBox Shuttle. It’s the perfect size for a toddler’s lunch, easy to open, and light to carry. Not only that it is incredibly easy to wash and dishwasher safe (make sure to dry it right away though). It has a dipper for wet foods which is perfect for applesauce, yogurt, ketchup, or his favorite Greek yogurt & dill dip for carrots. The best part is there are removable magnets that attach to the top of the lunchbox and my son can decorate his own lunch box. So much fun and it gets him excited to take him with him to school each day. The bag that comes with it perfectly fits the PlanetBox Shuttle inside and is small enough for him to carry.
Nothing like a lunch box to make packing daily lunches easier, fun, and worry-free!
*Sponsored post by PlanetBox. I only provide honest reviews & support companies that are Momee approved.
Okay I always want to make my hair look nice but ever since having my little one I never have time. Sometimes it comes down to either makeup or hair. I choose makeup and throw my hair up and get out. I started to search everywhere for the ideal way to make my hair look nice. I wanted to curl it so I bought those old style curlers. Who was I kidding? I never even opened up the box. Did I mention I am horrible at doing anything with my hair except straightening it (which always takes forever). So then I went to target and bought myself a curling iron. I looked up all these YouTube videos and found the best one that I thought would work for me. I bought it from Target called "Bed Head Rock-n-Roller 2-in-1 Bubble Curling Iron Wand" which didn't work out so well. It takes time and persistence. I needed something that would heat up fast and would make the perfect curls. Let's just say that hair is not my specialty so I needed something easy to use. I continued my search and FINALLY found the magic I have been looking for!
To be honest at first I was very hesitant. Let me tell you I always do thorough research before putting anything on or into my hair. I found the Curl Rusk Freak Iron and I was a little concerned because the thing swallows your hair up. After reading the instructions, watching videos, and seeing all of the safety measures they have installed into it I decided to give it a try. If you do not use it properly it will unlatch your hair or even if something goes wrong. PHEW. So you don't have to worry about it grabbing onto your hair and not letting go. I decided to try it. IT WAS AMAZING!
No joke I got my curls in 5 minutes. You get to choose what type of curls you want (loose curls, wavy, or super tight curls), and you get to choose which side curls you are doing (right, left, or at an angle). It beeps when your curls are done. It is so fast and amazing, especially for moms that want to do their hair but time is always an issue. I was able to do my hair and makeup this time around before running out of the house with my toddler in toll. It made me feel sexy and confident. Definitely Millennial Momee approved. Best part is it's on sale right now on Amazon! Get yours and let me know what you think of it!
*This is not a sponsored post. I am not affiliated with Rusk hair supplies but am affiliated with Amazon. I love sharing with my readers about all of my new & exciting finds! Hope you love them too.
As always thank you for reading!
If you have a toddler who loves dinosaurs these three books are my three year old's favorites!
Each book has beautiful illustrated pictures and takes you on a great adventure. Highly recommend! The only warning is you may have to read each book a few times. Each time we are done reading my little one asks for more. Such a great buy!
"These are good books"-my 3 year old toddler as he points at my review and brings all of the books to me to read.
Signing out to go read :)
Where ever we go these water bottles are great! My son and I have been using them over a year now and are really happy. He calls it his "dinosaur water bottle."
Here are the top toy picks for toddler boys! (please when purchasing look for age appropriate toys)
1. Rescue shark ship. Features a shark that can move it's mouth and two cars. The cars can ride through the ship and exit from the front where there's a flap. While the shark can fit into the yellow crane in the back.
2. Paw patrol everything. Paw patrol is trending among toddlers.
3. Melissa & Doug Puzzles will help teach your toddler letters and how to spell words in a fun interactive way.
4. Disney Cars everything. The lightning McQueen Hawk is a fun toy because your little one can transform it from a car to an airplane. It will keep them busy for hours and helps with hand coordination!
5. Playskool Heroes Rescue bots everything! There are too many characters to list but they can transform from car mode to robot mode.
6. Dinotrux characters. They are dinosaurs and construction trucks at the same time. What can be cooler than that for boys?
7. Play-doh is a favorite! Especially when you can make your own Disney cars characters! Check out the play set below.
8. Disney car changers will keep your little one busy for hours. Ice and water fun!
9. Puzzles are fun especially when they have your favorite characters in them! Check out Paw patrol puzzles.
10. Lego Duplos. So much fun for the kids! You can build anything. (honestly a pain to clean up but get your toddler to help!)
11. Vtech GO! GO! Smart wheels are a favorite. There are so many different types of places such as airport, fire station, and parking garage that you can connect together. Building a huge city together and then having the cars/trains/and airplanes race down the tracks!
12. Educational Insights Design & Drill Take-Along Toolkit. My toddler loves this one and its great for travel! It teaches counting, colors, shapes, and helps build fine motor skills! It helps a lot with coordination. My advice if you will be bringing it on the go, pack the nails in a zip lock bag so you don't loose track of them!
I am in love with my instant pot. When I had my son I was a full time graduate student and then I started to work. I didn't know how to fit in cooking for our family as well as be a working mom. This pot has been a life saver. We would go out to eat 4 out of 7 days of the week before. Not only was it unhealthy but super expensive. I can cook anything I want in here and it's super fast. I just throw everything in and it does the cooking for me. Chicken soup which used to take me about an hour and a half to make before, only takes me 20-30 minutes. Check out our sister site, "Instapot for the Tot" for great kid-friendly recipes! Click here
TOP 5 REASONS I LOVE THE INSTANT POT
1. It does the cooking for me and I don't have to babysit it.
2. I can make anything I want in it from desserts to soups to stews.
3. It actually SAVES me money. We decreased going out to eat from 4 times a week to ZERO (except special occasions)
4. It cooks fast! I decreased my cooking time from an hour and a half to 20-30 minutes when making soup. That's a huge difference when you're a mom.
5. It helps me cook healthy, delicious, and nutritious meals for my whole family!
Welcome to the Product Review Page! Here you will find my favorite products and honest reviews from my toddler and me.
This is probably a weekend of travel for many families so I want to list all the things that make our family trips easier. The two things that we cannot absolutely travel without is the JEEP diaper backpack and the Guava travel bed. When my little one was just a couple months old I started to search for the perfect travel bed as our family lives far away. My friend told me about the Guava travel beds and I fell in love. We got the Lotus Everywhere travel crib. It was perfect and safe! I wanted a travel crib that was easy to fold and light to carry, but the most important part was for it to have mesh everywhere and even at the bottom. Most travel cribs have solid lining around the bottom and I was uncomfortable with that. I wanted to make sure that my baby was safe. As a new mom I was worried about SIDS and my little one loved to sleep face down with his nose stuck into anything he found. I didn’t have to worry about that with this travel bed because everything is open. Not only was it great for travel but my little one loved to play in it too! It is on the pricey side but it has been a great investment.
2 words to describe it: Light (for travel) & Safe (for sleep and play)
Add it to your list! Scroll below
The other product that I love and wish I knew about in the first few months when I had my baby is the JEEP diaper backpack. I went through three diaper bags before I found this one. Not only is it easy for travel and your significant other won’t be embarrassed to carry it around, but also it has many storage pockets. There is a special pocket for wipes on the side to make them easily accessible as well as plenty of other pockets to fit pacifiers, snacks, diapers, and a bottle. It helps me organize and know where everything is so I can grab it fast if I need to. It also has attachments to hang on the stroller if needed. Being a new mom I have learned that accessibility and organization is so important, especially when your little one wants their pacifier and you can’t find it. Add it to your shopping list!