I made these for my birthday party and they were so delicious my husband said he's never ordering Mediterranean food again. It's so fast and easy to make! Check out my recipe.
1. You make the falafel first by adding 1 3/4 water to the mix from the box into a bowl. Let it sit for 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile make the rice according to the instructions.
3. Take the falafel mix and form it into medium size balls.
4. In a deep frying pan (in Russian its called Kazan) you add oil and throw them in. I fry about 5 at a time. Flip over when browns. Remove in 5-10 minutes when fully browned.
5. Put Hummus on a warm pita (heat on a pan), add the rice, and then falafel.
I usually serve with a side of salad.
Hi my name is Kseniya Gershberg and I am a busy mom of a 3 year old boy. My goal has always been to create fast, nutritious, and delicious meals for my family. I come from a family who loves to cook and I wanted to make sure I kept the tradition going when I started my own family.